We are currently looking for Senior Deep Learning Researcher, for a global leader in the augmented reality industry.
About the company
Our client is a company that started in Silicon Valley and now it is known all over the world as a designer of the most advanced augmented reality platform. The team is constantly working on innovative solutions to connect the real world with the IoT world.
- 2+ years of working experience in Computer Vision and/or Deep learning targeted to product development.
- Expert knowledge in Deep learning in at least one of the following domains:
- Applications of deep learning techniques to traditional 3D computer vision topics (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM), Visual-Inertial Odometry (VIO), Dense environment mapping, Eye tracking)
- Semantics and scene understanding
- Scene segmentation
- Object Detection and tracking
- Large scale localization
- Model optimizations to run over embedded platforms and on the cloud.
- Expert knowledge of deep learning techniques such as CNN, RNN, LSTM and GAN.
- Expert level experience in at least one of TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Caffe.
- Expert level in Python (programming and debugging).
- Knowledge of C/C++ and parallel computing paradigms such as OpenCL and CUDA is a plus.
- Knowledge of software optimization and embedded programming is a plus.
- Market competitive salary
- Interesting work in international environment with modern working tools
- Flexible working hours
- Professional training / studies refund
- Subsidized canteen
- Social package includes: private medical care; MultiSport etc.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying