We’re looking for a Product Designer that wants to take the unique opportunity to work on ambitious projects and grow within organization.
An opportunity to work directly with senior stakeholders, clients from all over the world and create code that will be at the heart of disruptive products all over the globe.
This is an exciting opportunity to have an impact at an early stage of our growth and help company scale into an exceptional place to work.
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1); Polish not required
- You know the principles of Ul and UX design
- You know how to create user flows and build information architectures
- You have a strong portfolio to prove the above
- You can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
- You have measured the success and failures of your design choices
- You are familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface)
- You have a practical knowledge of design systems and style guides
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes
- Running workshops with clients
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- An optional life insurance for you and your family,
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying