The fast growing med company is looking for Senior Systems Administrator - EMEA to join team in Poland.
In this role the successful candidate will serve as a technology leader and escalation point for our EMEA team. The position will support all levels of the business including business partners, internal customers as well as external stakeholders and/or vendors.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong problem solving and technical skills
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience in Microsoft Server, MS Exchange 2013/Exchange Online, Active Directory/Azure AD, MS SQL, Palo Alto Firewall
- Experience with implementing and supporting Office 365, MS Azure and Cloud based systems
- Experience with VMWare Cluster, vCenter management, Nimble Storage, HP Server/Network hardware
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Multilingual preferred and English is required
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team environment is essential.
- Excellent compensation
- Health insurance
- Modern equipment
- Employment on permanent contract
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying