We are currently looking for Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, for a global leader in the augmented reality industry.
About the company
Our client is a company that started in Silicon Valley and now it is known all over the world as a designer of the most advanced augmented reality platform. The team is constantly working on innovative solutions to connect the real world with the IoT world.
Our Client has offices in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow and Bialystok.
● Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders and developers
● Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the software group from a quality perspective
● Develop / Test and Run manual and automated tests / scripts on daily basis ensuring complete test coverage of requirements
● Identify test cases for automation and work with the automation team to automate test cases
● Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues
● Analyze and report on test progress, status and performance metrics
● 4+ years proficient experience working on software products / mobile applications in QA / Automation related testing
● 2+ years experience using Linux/Windows/Mac
● Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), test management tools, and defect tracking tools
● Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning / execution, automated testing and reporting
● Experience in Python/C/C#/C++ in a desktop programming environment
● Experience utilizing native and 3rd party libraries to enable advanced application features
● Experience with testing initial setup workflow, tutorials, application settings within an embedded system for enterprise or consumer environments
● Experience analyzing and testing customer workflows and UX specifications
● Experience with Jenkins, gerrit and other build/change management systems is desirable
● Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
● Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
● Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
Nice to have:
● Experience using 3D modeling software such as PTC CREO, Autodesk Maya, etc. to create various types of 3D models
● Experience with CAD plugin APIs and 3D file format conversion and testing knowledge of 3D file format conversion tools
● Experience in Unity 3D programming environment
Market competitive salary
Interesting work in an international environment with modern working tools
Flexible working hours
Professional training/studies refund
Social package includes: private medical care; MultiSport etc.