Our customer is a multinational company operating in the design of new developments, architectures, and digital experiences sectors. In one of their offices, in Katowice, Poland, they support different cloud projects.
We are selecting a:
Senior Release Engineer in Katowice office.
You will be working in an already established team. The position is now remote and only after the coronavirus situation will be over the candidate will be asked to go to the office, not at the moment.
The Senior Engineer would need to be able to prioritize his/her tasks and being able to take initiative when solving a case. He would have a Junior resource reporting to him so it would be important to have good communication and mentoring skills.
- Management of the release cycle of the code created for many projects and platforms.
- Designing and introducing automation solutions for build, test and deployment.
- Cooperation with the System Integration and Development teams to improve our continuous integration and testing system.
- Presenting new ideas and improvements to the tools and in-house frameworks.
- Cooperation with the QA teams to improve the quality of company projects.
- 3+ years experience in Release Management, DevOps or QA.
- Knowledge of Jenkins.
- Experience using Python and Docker.
- Proven knowledge of continuous automation tools like Jenkins or Travis.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development.
- English B2.
- Great organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with teams.
- Ability to make quick decisions while maintaining the big picture for team goals.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or similar fields.
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins Pipeline and Job DSL.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Office in Katowice city center with a relaxation room and kitchen with food and drinks
- International environment
- Introductory training
- Language courses (English and German)
- Sports events and team parties
- Competitive Terms & Conditions
- Private health care and life insurance
- Multisport card
- Possibility to have home office days
- Mac, Windows, or a Linux
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying