We are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager for our German Client who is an Internet of Things (IoT) powerhouse delivering a complete solution for risk-free digital transformations.
The team is responsible for developing software for the IoT enterprise platform with all software designed, implemented, and tested. They also, provide support for the installation and maintenance of software for clients across the globe.
- Engage and guide the team members with servant leadership.
- Support the team members with advice, mentoring, and educational opportunities.
- Grow the technical engineering team
- Drive processes to facilitate and promote communication, transparency, and trust.
- Report and work together with the Director of Engineering to create and drive initiatives to improve the business and teams worldwide.
- Experience in roles such as Engineering Manager, Team Manager in a start-up environment
- Experience leading and providing feedback to the technical team
- Proven experience of minimum 3 years in software development and/or technical leadership
- Experience with at least one programming paradigm e.g. OOP, functional, etc.
- Experience in Software Design, Development and Architecture
- Strong written and communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Modern office located in Katowice city center with a relaxation room, free coffee, snacks, and standing desks.
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests - possible to attend free English classes.
- Benefits package: private health care, life insurance, and fitness passes.
- Choose between a Mac, Windows, or a Linux machine.
We offer a permanent contract.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying