Our customer is a multinational company operating in the design of new developments, architectures, and digital experiences sectors. In one of their offices, in Valencia, Spain, they support different cloud projects.
We are selecting a:
Senior DevOps Engineer
- At least 2 years of experience in maintaining and managing large scale SaaS applications in at least one major platform (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Microservices and container orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- At least 2 years of experience with Linux operating system
- Great skills in one major programming language
- Infrastructure-as-a-Code mentality (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- English B2
- Experience/interest in e-commerce solutions
- Great team player and problem solver
- Responsible for architectural design and infrastructure availability.
- Continuous improvement of our deployment chain.
- Ensure security and audit controls are implemented and updated with the latest IT standards.
- Troubleshooting incidents by being informed upfront with monitoring, logs and metrics.
- Optimize public cloud computing costs.
- Manage public cloud computing environments.
- Service mesh (such as Istio)
- Declarative configuration management and provisioning (Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- CDN, DNS, cache, redirects in platforms such as Akamai or CloudFlare
- Great terms and coditions
- Employment agreement
- MacBook Pro
- 23 work days of vacations,
- Free trainings & workshops
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of an elite and highly skilled team,
- Participation in and organization of tech talks
- Hackathons, meetups and conferences
- Work in office
Currently employees are working from home but will require to be in office when situation is more stable.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying