Our customer is a US corporation which is working in an interesting project related to code refactoring (from Python to GO). For their Krakow office we are recruiting:
Senior Software Engineer – QA
The candidate needs:
- Around 6 years of experience
- Expert at test automation, creating test plans, test strategies for testing multiple product modules
- Hands on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress
- Good knowledge of AWS Services and Dockers
- Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- Quick analyse failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite
- Familiarity with Test Management systems.
- Experienced in working with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Story break down, Story pointing etc.
- Independently own features and create feature test plans/strategy based on development and feature completion milestones.
- Knowledge of Identifing quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
- Design automation framework for automating feature tests. Propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
- Participation in test cases, test plan and code reviews
- Participation in bug triaging, tracking quality assurance metrics
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain
- Employment agreement or B2B
- Competitive salary (up to candidate request)
- Private medical insurance
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying