For our client, a company focused on digital transformation we are currently looking for IT End User Support/IT Analyst to office in Kraków!
- Supporting users on current technical problems (local and remote).
- Receiving, analysing and resolving service tickets regarding hardware
- Diagnose and troubleshoot incidents related to the operation of IT Solutions in accordance with the applicable
- Preparing computers
- Participation in the implementation and testing of new IT
- Cooperation with external companies regarding operation of IT
- Creating and maintaining up to date IT
- Asset Management
- Readiness to support our customers in US/LATAM/EMEA/APAC.
- Basic knowledge of the functioning of devices such as laptops, printers, mobile devices
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft
- Team work and knowledge sharing
- Organization skills
- Fluent English Level B1 (daily work with English).
- Ability to work under stress
Nice to have:
- PowerShell knowledge
- Security certification
- ITIL knowledge and/or Foundations Certification
- Microsoft Certifications
- Project Management Certification
- Higher technical education
- Windows Active Directory knowledge
What we offer:
- Possibility to work in international company in one of the fastest growing Future of Work
- Unique personal development
- Great atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying