We are currently looking for Senior Software Engineer which is working in an interesting project related to code refactoring to our office in Kraków.
The candidate needs:
- Hands on experience on Python on Unix/Linux platform
- Great programming skills along with Data structures, Algorithms, Design Concepts
- Experience in working with service-oriented architecture using REST based micro services
- Having exposure to system programming background and knowledge of transactional databases
- Experience in AWS using EC2/ECS, AWS Lambdas, SQS/SNS, Cloudwatch, RDS, ElastiCache etc.
- Great analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Story break down, Story pointing etc.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Gather & understand requirements
- Design, develop & implement features independently
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery
- Knowledge / experience in the Backup or Storage domain
- Knowledge of Golang
- Working knowledge of Dockers or Kubernetes
- Sound understanding of no-SQL databases
- Employment agreement or B2B
- Competitive salary (up to candidate request)
- Private medical insurance
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying