For our client, an IT company, creating software, offering IT consulting services, IT projects in the field of internet services, software development and product design for startups and corporations we are looking for:
Senior Python Developer - 100% remote work avaliable!
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- have at least 3 years' experience in Python - building web applications, preferably Django,
- are able to deal efficiently with databases and project bottlenecks,
- experience in building modern and secure APIs,
- have a deep understanding of modern HTML, CSS,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) (Polish is not required),
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between the clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their projects (from the technical perspective).
Nice to have:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- know the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker,
- have some DevOps skills (CI/CD, Ansible),
- are an open source contributor.
What we offer:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying