For our client, an IT company, specializing in IT services and the production of semiconductors and computers, we are looking for:
DevOps Engineer with Linux - 100% remote work avaliable!
- Routine Operations & Outage recovery: monitoring, root causing, testing
- Planned Operations: deployments and related
- Updating/improving IaC definitions.
- Integrating new components (like K8s, Lamda, ElastiCache).
- Automation of recurring tasks.
- Scaling out/in to balance load and cost.
- Admin tasks.
- Improving monitoring and alerting.
- Linux (CentOS 6 and CentOS 7)
- AWS Cloud technologies (EC2, EKS, Lambda, RDS, SQS, ElastiCache(=Redis))
- IT Security
What we offer:
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences., opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs, innovative labs.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying