For our client, an international manufacturing company based in Dąbrowa Górnicza, due to the dynamic development of projects in the area of IT and SAP, we are currently seeking candidates for the position of SAP P2P Senior Consultant.
We offer fully remote work and both permanent and B2B contract.
- Delivery complex projects and changes within procurement area.
- Streamlining the functionality of SAP MM/P2P to improve/optimize and implement performance for business teams.
- Ensure a smooth operation of the for procurement and logistics IT applications for the company.
- Support and consulting of internal business units and customers in procurement activity.
- Consistent communicating with users, business analysts and IT teams, developing and managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Developing new MM functionality and enhancement
- Automating processes and continuous improvement initiatives in SAP P2P.
- Working with Business Process Owners and stakeholders in understanding their needs, identifying gap, improving the effectiveness continuously, prioritizing requirements and issues within the SAP P2P processes
- Driving analysis of impact to Procure of requested changes – request of change process.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the SAP implementation projects in the area of procurement and logistics processes (SAP Module MM)
- Have understanding of cross functional areas such as: Order Fulfilment, logistics, Inventory and Planning Item Costing and Purchasing master attributes management
- Knowledge of Standard Reports of SAP MM
- Have experience with SAP S4 Hana / SAP Solman
- Able to manage the implementation of approved changes and formally document processes, procedures and user guides
- Able to represent user’s requests and requirements in order to effectively work cross functional to provide solutions in the best interests of the company
- Represent good understanding of USEREXIT, FM, BADI, BAPI – be able to read and debug ABAP code
- Fluent command of English (B2/C1)
- Communicative, able to facilitate changes, competent in setting priorities and making people focus on them
- Solution oriented, flexible and a reliable team player with attention to details
- market competitive salary
- interesting work in international environment with modern working tools
- Possibility of home office
- professional training / studies refund
- language training
- social package includes: private medical care Medicover, life insurance , retirement program for employees
- holiday funds
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying