We are currently looking for Senior Unity Engineer, for a global leader in the augmented reality industry.
About the company
Our client is a company that started in Silicon Valley and now it is known all over the world as a designer of the most advanced augmented reality platform. The team is constantly working on innovative solutions to connect the real world with the IoT world.
- Solid commercial experience working on software products
- Extensive experience working with Unity 3D engine and have source code experience
- Experience working in engineering teams in an agile and dynamic environment
- Extensive experience working with developer tools like emulators, debuggers, profilers etc
- Strong functional and automated testing, test strategy and planning and development experience
- Experience with mobile software development a plus
- Experience building Game Engines is nice to have
- Market competitive salary
- Interesting work in an international environment with modern working tools
- Flexible working hours
- Professional training/studies refund
- Subsidized canteen
- Social package includes: private medical care; MultiSport etc.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying