For our client, an international manufacturing company based in the vicinity of Katowice, due to the dynamic development of projects in the area of IT and SAP, we are currently seeking candidates for the position of SAP P2P Team Leader.
- Coordinating and managing internal and external SAP IT team responsible for system maintenance and evolutions.
- Lead different projects in the area of procurement.
- Applying best practices in the procurement area by promoting harmonized and standardise processes based on newest SAP S4 Hana technology.
- Consistent communicating with users, business analysts and IT teams, developing and managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Automating processes and continuous improvement initiatives in SAP P2P.
- Working with Business Process Owners and stakeholders in understanding their needs, identifying gap, improving the effectiveness continuously, prioritizing requirements and issues within the SAP P2P processes
- Experience in leadership roles in the IT focused on managing internal and external team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the leading SAP implementation projects in the area of procurement and logistics processes (SAP Module MM)
- Experience in transformation projects in matrix organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage the implementation of approved changes and formally document processes, procedures and user guides.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP.
- Fluent command of English (B2/C1)
- Experience in international and cross-country environments, desired in SAP consulting area.
- Communicative, able to facilitate changes, competent in setting priorities and making people focus on them
- Solution oriented, flexible and a reliable team player with attention to details
- market competitive salary
- interesting work in international environment with modern working tools
- Possibility of home office
- professional training / studies refund
- language training
- social package includes: private medical care Medicover, life insurance , retirement program for employees
- holiday funds
We offer fully remote work and both permanent and B2B contract.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying