For our client, an IT company, creating software, offering IT consulting services, IT projects in the field of internet services, software development and product design for startups and corporations we are looking for:
Android Developer - 100% remote work!
(B2B or UoP)
working in an experienced team
working in an Agile environment
developer-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
working on ambitious projects
developing high quality apps for Android,
assisting clients in making good decisions and choosing best solutions.
- have at least 1+ of experience in developing Android applications,
- are familiar with Gradle, Git, Rest and Android Studio,
- are familiar with Dagger 2, RxJava 2 and MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components,
- have a good knowledge of Java/Kotlin,
- are experienced in using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems,
- are experienced with Android SDK,
- are familiar with Android's UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices,
- like to write clean, elegant and test-driven code,
- have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- can communicate well in English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
Nice to have:
- had published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store,
- are familiar with testing frameworks,
- have experience with continuous integration.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying