For our client, an IT company, creating software, offering IT consulting services, IT projects in the field of internet services, software development and product design for startups and corporations we are looking for:
Senior Node.js Developer - (work from Poznań, Warsaw, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Kraków or 100% remote!)
- Developing and implementing the highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references, and context.
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
- Have at least 2 years' experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development,
- Feel confident in using TypeScript,
- Understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD),
- Have a good understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
- Have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
- Can write unit and integration tests,
- Are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- Have practical knowledge of product development cycle,
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- Have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js,
- Being an open-source contributor,
- Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from the client,
- Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
- Having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
What we offer:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying