Our Client who provides Powerful APIs and Cloud Solutions is seeking an experienced solution builder in the role of Fullstack Engineer in Cracow.
You will be expected to:
● Develop and maintain processor components for a data-intensive streaming system (location and sensor data, Kafka based)
● Define data models and work with diverse database systems like Cassandra, MongoDB and Postgres.
● Establish connectivity with third party systems using modern integrations technologies like RESTful APIs, WSS Streams, Webhooks
● Contribute to key architectural decisions that directly impact the scalability Apps.
● Write and maintain documentation
● Write unit and integration tests
● Support and maintain CI/CD Workflows
● Create and drive best practices in the team (including peer reviews and building for testability)
● Propose any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
● Have profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc) and extensive background in databases
● Have hands on experience in designing and developing highly scalable enterprise applications using modern technology stacks with Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB
● Have knowledge of Spring frameworks
● Have the ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, etc
● Have experience with development for and deployment to AWS
● Enjoy technical challenges and are eager to explore new technologies
● Have good communication skills (English is a must)
● Previous work experience with Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps and Continuous Delivery will be a great plus