For our client, an IT company, creating software, offering IT consulting services, IT projects in the field of internet services, software development and product design for startups and corporations we are looking for:
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer - 100% remote work avaliable!
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
- have at least 2 years' experience in Ruby on Rails,
- be able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in the field,
- have excellent communication skills,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- quickly find solutions to issues – understand the business side of the project and be able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- be able to lead a project independently,
- be ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective).
Nice to have:
- has knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- knows Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- is always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- has some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible),
- is an open source contributor.
What we offer:
- MacBook and additional accessories for computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
- constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying