For our client, an IT company, creating software, offering IT consulting services, IT projects in the field of internet services, software development and product design for startups and corporations we are looking for:
Lead Product Designer - 100% remote work avaliable!
- Leading, designing, and providing support and guidance to the design team, making sure that designers understand the specification and have the right skills and training to be able to perform their tasks effectively.
- Taking a proactive approach by keeping the team and clients informed of the progress in the projects and potential issues.
- Sharing knowledge, motivating and inspiring others to generate new ideas.
- Identifying risks involved with the design process and providing solutions to complex problems.
- Keeping consistency of team’s work, ensuring highest quality while keeping within set boundaries.
- Reviewing the design process on a regular basis and identifying areas for improvement.
- Owning the responsibility of the overall sprint or iteration outcome on 1 up to 3 projects.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Product Design and prior experience as Late Senior Product Designer or Lead Designer.
- Leading design teams on service or product companies.
- Strong agency, with ability to apply right measures to right problems.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- Experience working across design disciplines and platforms.
- Great multitasking & self-management skills.
- Hands-on experience in various design responsibilities as well as team-leading experience.
- An ability to look at the product holistically: being present at the early stages (UX phase), through the UI phase, to supervising the development. Able to deliver the full scope of the product design work (e.g. UX, branding and UI).
- Familiarity with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them.
- Familiarity with enterprise-size projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design.
- Strong UX skills as well as advanced UI skills.
- An outstanding design portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects.
Nice to have:
- Recognition in the Design industry
- A strong social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent.
- Experience in public speaking - you participated in conferences or meetups as a speaker.
What we offer:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying